Icon commission info can be found here.
How to Order:
1. Contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Include details of what you would like—what level of commission, details of the characters, links to applicable references.
3. I will inform you if I am able to accept the commission and provide payment instructions as well as an estimated time frame.
4. If more than a sketch or “wee thing” I will send you the sketch for approval before proceeding.
5. Upon completion, you will receive a full-res PNG of the image.
- Payments are currently only through Paypal, which accepts most major credit cards.
- If the total commission is $50 or less, payment is to be made up front. If it exceeds $50, it is half up front and the second half after the sketch stage is approved.
- Prices are the starting point for a single character. Additional characters, excessive detail (armor, complex outfits, etc), more detailed backgrounds can add to the cost. I will provide you with a quote at the time of your request.
- These prices are for private use only. If you wish to collaborate on work to be published or otherwise sold, we can negotiate a price.
- I will retain the rights to the work and the right to post it in my gallery. If it is a work you do not wish to be posted, please let me know.
- Fanart is acceptable, however I may decline to accept certain fanart commissions (webcomics, etc).
- I do accept erotic commissions on a limited basis, but this depends on content.
Email or send an Ask if you have any questions!
A reminder that these are available! I seriously need all the signal-boosting I can get right now.